Here is the insider's scoop on where to park at the Farmers Market.
- Ford Center Lot: 250 S. 400 West: This parking lot has everything you might desire: it's free, shady, close, and huge. Look for the parking structure with the Sgt. Pepper's mural.
- 400 West: To accomodate the largest number of vehicles, we transform the 400 W. perimeter of the park to angled parking on Saturdays. If you park here, you must move your vehicle by 3pm.
- Bike Valet: Salt Lake City Bicycle Collective provides a free bike storage for market patrons. The Bike Valet can be found on the corner of 400 South and 300 West. Don't forget your basket or backpack to tote home your fresh veggies and gifts.
- Fruit and Veggie Check: We have a special produce loading zone on 300 S., near the center of the block. Leave your purchases in our veggie check, then go get your car.
- Valet Parking: VPS will valet your car for $4. Drive to the corner of 400 W. and 300 S. for this convenient service.
- Ride TRAX: There are 2 new TRAX stops close to Pioneer Park (Old Greek Town, Planetarium) Call RIDE-UTA for schedules.
For ADA accommodation, contact Kristin Beck at
or M-F at (801) 333-1104.
Visit Google Maps to get directions to Pioneer Park, located between 400 West and 300 West / 400 South and 300 South.